Thanks for visiting the Prime of Life Fitness blog, Fitness Over 40. I hope you'll come back often and share your thoughts in the comments.
A blog is a public forum of sorts, but I value all my guests, and I want everyone to feel comfortable here, so there are just a few rules I ask you to follow in your comments.
- We all have more fun and get more out of the conversation when we're on our best behavior.
- Diverse opinions and constructive criticism are welcome, but trolls and jerks are not.
- Please try to state your opinions in a way that's not offensive, rude or incendiary, and if you disagree with a post or another commenter, please do so civilly.
- Your questions and comments about your own personal fitness journey are especially welcome.
- All comments are curated to prevent spam, so there may be a delay of several hours before your comment appears.
- Comments may be edited for grammar and spelling, and may be removed at any time.
Thanks again for joining the conversation!